2011-09-29

I've been MIA

I am so sorry I have been MIA past weeks. I didn't mean to do that but at first I was so upset about my dad and then we had Fresher's Week and now school has started and suddenly I'm super busy. Now I finally managed to find time to update my blog!

As I said, school has started and so far I love it. I don't remember if I've mentioned that I study English and Film Studies here in London. This is my first year and also my first week of college so I'm a bit confused and over-excited from time to time. :) It takes me about 25 minutes to get to school from my apartment. First I walk to the tube station which takes like 5 minutes and then it takes 15 minutes by tube to the other station and then I have to walk 2 more minutes to get to our campus. So it's not too far away, is it?

This year I have to take 8 modules, 6 in English and 2 in Film Studies. All of them sound so much fun. Like Reading Poetry or Writing London. I don't know if they really are fun but I'll find that out sooner or later. :) I really think I'm in right place here. I enjoy walking around the campus and I've got so many new friends already.

Oh crap, now I need to go! I have to get ready for a party!



Love & Rockets
Samantha May

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top