2012-03-16

So much to tell part 2

(I thought I had lost this but apparently I hadn't...So here is the original)

As I said in my last post, I had to move out from my aunt's apartment and since I couldn't find nice and affordable apartment, not miles away from my school I moved in a dorm. Shocking, I know. It wasn't my first choice but now I'm pretty happy to live here. I share a room with Christa who is super nice. She studies IR and she is the most extrovert person I've ever met. She literally knows everyone in this dorm. We share kitchen with 8 other people: Jared, Brian, Louis, Adam, Morgan, Matt, Tara and Erica. It's nice to have company but I kind of miss the privacy. I mean I never get to be alone. Christa is pretty much all the time in our room studying. So if I want to be alone, I have to lock myself in the bathroom. lol

I wish it was Monday already! Not because I want to go to school but because on Monday we will finally find out if our little one is boy or girl! I'm so excited! I couldn't wait five more months. It's hard enough to wait that much to finally meet the little one but that's something I have to live with.

I've been listing names for the baby and have also done some wedding planning. Yes, you heard me. The date is set but I am not going to reveal it yet. You have to wait few more months. I don't want to jinx it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top