2011-05-02

Good morning sunshine :)

Sorry for the long silence but my internet connection didn't work until today and it's too annoying to write a blog with iPhone.

My 30 days challenge is halfway. I skip number 14 because I don't have picture of my fave teacher and I bet she wouldn't want her face in my blog anyway. :)

Day 15 - A picture of yourself


Picture from here
I know I keep doing this but I find other Samanthas more interesting. That's Samantha from Samantha Who? series.

Day 16 - A picture of your dream cell phone


Picture from here
I already have iPhone but it doesn't sparkle! How unfair, isn't it? Just kidding!

I skip 17 because I don't have mp3-player. Seriously.

Day 18 - A picture of your room

Picture from here
My room is messy. It's also full of stuff although I just moved in. How is that possible?

Day 19 - A picture of your favorite musical instrument(s)


Picture from here
I play the piano and guitar. :) Here I have my keyboard but I also have piano but it's so big so I left it to my parents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top