2011-05-09

Hurts like words

Day 21 - A picture that makes you think of your loved one

Picture from here

Day 22 - A picture of yourself

Picture from here

Day 23 - A picture that describes your life

Picture from here

Day 24 - A picture of what you did today

Picture from here

Day 25 - A picture that you edited 


Day 26 - A picture that makes you angry


There are so many pictures (most of them have animals on them....) that I can't choose one and I don't want to post them here.


Sorry again for that long silence. I broke my wrist (left one, thank god) a week ago and typing is so freaking slow with only one hand. And I'm losing my mind because I can't do anything fun and I have already watched dozens of movies and also read few books. So I'm getting a bit bored. Could somebody please save me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top