2011-05-11

Hurt me and I show you how much I don't care

I have to make one of the biggest decisions of my life and my closest peeps aren't making it easy for me. I graduate on June 4th and hopefully start college in September. Where? Don't know yet. I have conditional offer from King's College London (<3) and also from Uni of Glasgow but I applied for couple of school in Italy and Finland too and I'm not sure where I want to be next year. My boyfriend wants me to move to Italy with him. He is going back there in late July but I want to stay here until school starts again. So he got mad at me and we aren't talking to each other. I'm afraid that this is the end of our relationship and it makes me sad. Maybe we're both too young. At least I am.

Day 28 - A picture of what you wore today

Picture from here
My dress is almost identical to the one on picture. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top