2011-08-02

Piccadilly Line takes me home

Getting lost in London is the best way to get to know it. So I got lost, many times. After I found myself at Starbucks drinking latte, I knew I would absolutely love living here. Here are some photos I took today. Sorry about the quality! I used my Canon Ixus 105 instead of my systen camera which would've been better. Anyways here's what I saw.






Very original, aren't they? Tower Bridge, The Tower and post box. Other pictures weren't publish-worthy. :)

Tomorrow I will unpack some of the book boxes and learn how to use the dvd-player. Don't know if I have time to do anything else. ;D Only two weeks till Bastian brings Flow here! And of course it's awesome to see Bastian too. I miss ya! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top