2011-07-31

More about meh

Full name: A** Samantha May E****
Birthday: January 20th
Nationality: Finnish
Parents occupation: nurse & lawyer
Name all your talents: eh, do I have any? playing piano & guitar, speaking several languages
From above, which do you think is your best talent?: knowing few languages
Have you ever kissed a guy on the lips?: ask how many times
What's the greatest compliment anyone's ever said to you?: Well I like it when people call me true friend
What's the sweetest thing a guy's ever done for you?: Been there when I needed him
Do you have pets at home?: Yeah, my lovely little doggie

What do you think will happen in the future?: I go to college, study something, graduate, go to work, travel around the globe

Celebrity crushes: Bradley Cooper

Hobbies: music, reading, writing, riding, dancing

A country/ies that you'd love to visit: All of them
When was the last time you cried?: when I heard what had happened in Norway and I knew my friends were there

Describe the worst day of your life: see above

Describe a guy that you'd definitely fall in love with: Bastian :D lol

***********************************************************************************


1. favorite midnight snack?: carrot sticks
2. favorite cinematic adventure?: Um...I don't actually know
3. favorite read?: Anything by Meg Cabot...or Jane Austen
4. favorite holiday?: New Year or Midsummer
5. favorite band?: Paramore
6. favorite color?: ocean blue
7. favorite time of day?: dawn
8. favorite shoes?: I love my Nike Musique dancing shoes but I also love my Puma Sabadellas. And all of my high heels. And my super expensive Prada ballerinas which I never use because they are white and I love them too much. :D

9. favorite movie trilogy?: call me weird but I loved Lotr!
10. favorite animal: dogs
11. favorite place to sneak out to: my high school's fire escape :')
12. favorite fast food resturant: I don't eat fast food. Much. But I like Pizza Hut
13. favorite candy: dark chocolate
14. favorite sport: dancing
15. favorite gum flavor: strawberry
16. favorite month: July
17. favorite guilty pleasure: I have so many :D
18. favorite quote: I think I posted one before... Too lazy to check.
19. favorite way to pass the time: mcmbing
20. favorite accessory: bracelet
21. favorite place in the whole wide world: my bed, it's big and comfy
22. favorite lyric: can't choose
23. favorite t.v. channel: BBC entertainment
24. favorite website: MCMB!



*****************************************************************************************************************

1. Last beverage
→ ice tea
2. Last phone call
→ Sophie asking what time we'll be leaving tomorrow
3. Last text message
→ mom
4. Last song you listened to
→ Piña Colada Boy xD
5. Last time you cried
→ I mentioned it above

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice?
→ haha no
7. Been cheated on?
→ thank god no
8. Been singing till dawn
→ yeah
9. Lost someone special?
→ yup :(
10. Been depressed?
→ not really
11. Been overseas?
→ yes, in the states
 
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. ocean blue
13. lkime green
14. ivory
 
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends
→ yeah lots
16. Fallen out of love
→ yeah
17. Laughed until you cried
→ too many times :D
18. Met someone who changed you
→ yes, I think so
19. Found out who your true friends were
→ Kinda
20. Found out someone was talking about you
→ no
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list (be it facebook, myspace etc.)
→ yes :D
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life
→ all
23. How many kids do you want to have
→ one or two
24. Do you have any pets
→ Yup, doggies <3
25. Do you want to change your name
→ No no no nooooo!
26. What did you do for your last birthday
→ I don't actually remember
27. What time did you wake up today
→ 5:59 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night
→ partying too hard :D
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
→ Tomorrow!!!
30. Last time you saw your father
→ my biological one? never. My real one? today
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
→ nothing right now
32. What are you listening to right now
→ nothing
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom
→ Yeah, back when I lived in USA
34. What's getting on your nerves right now?
→ waiting for tomorrow
35.What’s your code name
→ umm???
36. Whats your real name
→ see few lines above
37. Relationship Status
→ in relationship :)
38. Zodiac sign
→ Capricorn/Aquarius
39. Male or female
→ Female
40. Natural Hair colour?
→ golden blond
41. Hair color now
→ same
42. Pet Peeve
→ racists
43. Need Glasses?
→ yep, unfortunately
44. Long or short
→ me? short
45. Height
→ 5' 1''
46. Do you have a crush on someone?
→ not just crush
47. What do you like about yourself?
→ everything..JKs
48. Piercings
→ ears and navel
49. Tattoos
→ none
50. Righty or lefty
→ both, writing with right most of the time
 
FIRSTS :
51. First surgery
→ havenät had
52. First piercing
→ ears, when I was 6
53. First tattoo
→ haven't had
54. First best friend
→ Anna from next door
55. First sport you joined
→ ballet
56. First pet
→ cockerspaniel </3
57. First vacation
→ Sweden lol
59. First crush
→ a guy named Mathias
60. First alcoholic drink
→ don't remember, maybe beer
 
RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating
→ nothing
62. Wearing
→ red t-shirt and black denim shorts
63. I'm about to
→ go to bed
64. Speaking to  
→ my sister
65. Waiting for
→ tomorrow
66. Want kids?
→ I guess
67. Want to get married?
→ YES...soon please :D
68. Careers in mind?
→ I dunno, maybe something like writing..
 
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. Lips or eyes
→ Eyes
70. Hugs or kisses
→ kisses
71. Shorter or taller
→ Taller
72. Older or Younger
→ i don't care
73. Romantic or spontaneous
→ both
74. Nice stomach or nice arms
→ both
75. Tattoos or piercings
—> neither...or maybe one piercing
76. Sensitive or loud
→ both
77. Hook-up or relationship
→ Relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant
→ neither
 
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger
→ haha omg yes
80. Drank hard liquor
→ yes but im not proud of it!
81. Lost glasses/contacts
→ yes, too many times
82. Sex on first date
→ no
83. Broken someone's heart
→ i don't know
84. Had your own heart broken
→ Yup
85. Been arrested?
→ not yet :D
86. Turned someone down
→ yup
87. Cried when someone died
→ yep
88. Liked a friend that is a girl
→ no
 
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself
→ haha yes
90. Miracles
→ kinda
91. Love at first sight
→ no
92. Heaven
→ yeah kinda
93. Santa Claus
→ no
94. Kissing on the first date?
→ haha yes
95. Angels
→ yep

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now?
→ yes
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?
→ no
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever?
→ yes
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?
→ breathing lol
100. Posting this as 100 truths?
→ sure

***********************************************************************************



Okey that's enough. Or too much. Depends on who are you asking. Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top