2011-07-30

My ABCs

A - Available: You wish :D

B - Best Friend: Sophie

C - Color of Your Room: cream and yellow

D - Date of Birth: January 20th

E - Easiest Person To Talk To: Bastian, Sophie, Janica

F - Favorite Food: Italian, indian, anything spicy

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms: neither

H - Hometown: If you ask my heart, it's Rovaniemi

I - Instrument: Guitar & Piano

J - Job: no job at the moment

K - Kids: Maybe someday

L - Longest Car Ride: Across Finland

M - Milkshake Flavour: Banana

N - Number Of Siblings: I'd tell if I knew

O - One Wish: To get college degree :)

P - Phobias: Needles

Q - Favorite Quote: "It is better to travel well than to arrive." (Buddha)

R - Reason To Smile: There are so many

S - Song You Last Heard: Para ti seria - Nek

T - Time You Woke Up: 5.32 am

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I'm adopted

V - Vegetable: Bell pepper

W - Worst Habits: Ditching, swearing, staying up too late etc

X - X-Rays You’ve Had: Wrist, knee, ankle, head

Y - Your Favorite Pastime: Dancing like maniac :P

Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn/Aquarius

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top