2011-04-27

Never give up

First day at work after vacation. Fun. Not. I woke up at 6 and my shift started at 7. From 9 to 11.30 I had nothing to do so I surfed on the net with my lovely iPhone.I boss thinks I'm insane because I first cried and soon after that I laughed my ass of. I was MCMBing, that's the reason for my behavior.

So now it's time for today's picture!
Day 12 - A picture of your favorite food


Picture from here

K, that may not look delicious but it is. I love pasta and Italians make world's best pasta. I'm not a good cook but I'm learning all the time. Yesterday I made my very first Italian dinner: polenta with baccala. This is funny, I mean the fact that I'm not used to cook, because I love baking. I make cupcakes, biscotti, pies, whatever sounds good. Today I'm going to make Nutella crostata. I love Nutella! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top