2011-04-10

Weekend in Naples

Yesterday we drove (well, my boyfriend, Jake, drove) from Latina to Naples. Have you heard the saying "See Naples and die"? Well I really hope I won't die yet. So this was my very frist time in Naples and I really enjoyed every moment there. They make world's best pizza in Naples, believe me. Also gelato (Italian ice cream) is delicious there.

Our sightseeing tour took hours. Piazza del Plebiscito was impressive. It's the main piazza. Main sights are outside the town. We didn't see Herculaneum but we saw Pompeii and Vesuvius. And visited many museums. I like art, especially Botticelli and Michelangelo. I love the frecos in Sistine Chapel. :)

Now we're on our way back to Latina. Tomorrow I go shopping with Jake's sister Alice. She's so lovely! She promised to show me the best vintage shops in Rome and I'm eager to see them.

That's all for today. We soon arrive in Latina and I probably go to bed right away.


Citta di Latina, isn't it just beautiful?
This is just cool :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top